Explore the Beauty of Freeport
Embrace the thrill, beauty, and natural wonder of Freeport. Our hotel is in a great location, close to many local landmarks both in and around the city. Plan your stay at Hotel 44 North and explore the charming shops and stores nearby including the L.L Bean Factory Store or set out on the trails at Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park. We're also close to Portland where you can find the Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum and Observatory Museum.
The?Harrington House?is a historic?First Period?house in?Freeport, Maine. It is one of the town's oldest surviving buildings and is listed on the?National Register of Historic Places.
VIEW DETAILS of Harrington House
Desert of Maine
The Desert of Maine is a famous attraction among tourists whose main feature is a 40-acre expanse of glacial sand dunes, surrounded by a coastal forest.
Wilbur's of Maine Chocolate Confections
Located moments from the hotel, Wilbur's of Maine Chocolate Confections features the highest quality confections, artfully crafted by the best chocolatiers in the business.
VIEW DETAILS of Wilbur's of Maine Chocolate Confections
More Nearby Attractions
- Wilbur's of Maine Chocolate Confections - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Harrington House - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Freeport Historical Society - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- L.L. Bean Flagship Store - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Desert of Maine - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Mast Landing Sanctuary - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Eartha - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Wolfe's Neck Farm - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
- Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
- Bradbury Mountain State Park - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Lower Goose Island - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Sturdivant Island - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Androscoggin Swinging Bridge - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
- Brunswick Golf Course - 17.7 km / 11 mi
- Androscoggin River - 17.7 km / 11 mi